SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality™ is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience.
This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st-century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of frontline employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality